Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Molly's Wedding

Ben's sister Molly got married on March 15th to Dan Smith in the Salt Lake Temple. Although I have been on bedrest for the last two months, we made the trek to Salt Lake for all the wedding events- not to mention the fact that I made the fabulous wedding cake.

The wedding was awesome and the reception that evening was beautiful- even with the six inches of snow that fell during the reception.




Conner looked very handsome in his tuxedu vest and tie. Kate truly believed she was a princess in her flower girl dress. She told me yesterday that she wasnts Aunt Molly to get married every day so she can always be a princess!




So now we are back to reality- I totally did too much and have had contractions almost constantly since the end of hte reception. It was worth it to spend the day with Molly and Dan, however I just can't wait for the next five weeks to pass and to meet our little baby.

Here are some pictures to highlight the wedding events. You will notice that I do not appear in any of the following photographs. I had many people ask if they could take my picture because I just looked so "cute". Are you kidding me? The circumference of my belly is a larger number than my height. Scientifically speaking I should not be able to stand upright. What 9 month pregnant woman willingly poses for pictures anyway? Photoshop can only do so much...



Molly and Dan with the parents of the bride on the steps of the Salt Lake Temple.


Molly and her Dad.


Molly and her Mom.


Ben and all of his brothers and sisters.







And the fabulous wedding cake!

5 comments:

Andy & Angie Wycherly said...

Welcome to the blogging world! Love the cake, love your kids. Yeah! Only 5 weeks to go!

Floyd Family said...

Cyrstal you make the best cakes! I still tell everyone about how great ours was - especially the Superman grooms cake!

Your kids are so big and darling. I loved the pictures!

Emily said...

Yay! I was hoping you would start blogging! You're little ones are so stinkin' cute. I haven't see a picture of Kate since she was a baby. What a darling girl! And the cake? You are amazing my friend. It is, of course, beautiful. Hooray for baby coming soon - I'm excited to find out what you have!

Rogers Family Blog said...

Hey Crystal! It is so good to see how you are doing, your cute family, and your family adventures via the blogging world. I would love to keep in touch! You can look at my blog through Michelle's and I will add you to our list if you don't mind. Hang in there with 2 kids and one on the way, especially on bed rest!!!

brownbears said...

Crystal-thank cake rocks!
You have an amazing talent. go girl.
P.S I'm glad we now can be blog buddies.