Sunday, June 1, 2008

Sadie's Blessing

We headed to Salt Lake for Memorial Weekend to be able to bless Sadie with all of our family there. We blessed her at the Garden Park Ward building Saturday night, April 24th. It was a small, intimate setting, made special by the fact that Sadie was being blessed in the same building I was, wearing the same dress that I wore.



We had every one of our brothers and sisters and our neices and nephews there. My grandma and grandpa Thurman were even there for the event.



3 comments:

Floyd Family said...

Sadie looks beautiful, just like her mother. How fun to have the whole family together. I'm glad you had such a great time.

Hodges Family said...

I love the blessing pictures. Are blog is brodyhodgesfam.blogspot.com

Ray said...

Congratulations! Everyone looks great! We miss you guys!