Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Conner- Photographic Savant? You decide.

Conner has been very interested in taking pictures lately. To the point that I have to hide my camera for fear that he will break it. Somehow he found it because just yesterday I found these images on my memory card. You decide if he is unusually gifted or if I should continue to hide the camera... I have included titles in order to help you identify the picture.

Swolen feet of a thirty-something pregnant woman

Reflections on a Potato Chip Bag

UFO

Self Portrait

2 comments:

Emily said...

Definitely talented. Sign him up with National Geographic. I think they will be especially interested in the UFO. I think you have very cute toes, and I like "Reflections of a Bag of Potato Chips" because of it's exceptional use of light, and because there is mystery man hiding out in the back..probably wondering how he can swipe himself some of the chips.I wish Connor could have captured Ben in his boa and Kate in her ladybug costume when she was helping Ben "work". We missed you lots last weekend by the way.

abbys blog said...

Connor should stick to wrestling and football ----

So Chase loves the blog and looks at it almost everyday. The only nervous part is that he said after looking at the blog at least a dozen times, "who is the geel in the pictures with Connor?" --"that is Kate all grown up." I said.
"Oh!, she got really cute!" was his reply....I guess Kate has her first cyber-stalker.