Friday, November 14, 2008

My Favorite Things Kate Said In Disneyland

Kate makes me laugh every single day. She just says the greatest things! Here are my favorite things she said on our trip to Disneyland:

1. On our first night in California we went to go to dinner at a restuarant recommended by the hotel. My dad, mom and brother Zak were leading the way in their car and we were following behind. My dad got lost and then we got lost and separated from the other car. We finally made it back together and we were following the other car again in hopes that we could find the restaurant. From the back seat Kate calls, "Aren't there three grown-ups in that car?" Well, she was right...

2. We let the kids each pick out one toy and one t-shirt when in Disneyland. Kate wanted to get something from the Princess store. She carefully looked through the store and made her selection. Ben took her up to the register to pay. She turned to Ben and said, "Princesses don't pay." Right again...

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are in trouble....

Hodges Family said...

How fun! It looks like Disneyland was a blast!

Ray said...

is she the cutest or what? she's got you guys pegged. have fun! glad you got to see ben for a whole week!

Margo said...

Oh my goodness, how fun to see you, your family, and all that you are doing. How is it possible to run a preschool, make amazing cakes, and actually comb your hair in the morning? I need some tips!

The Stimpsons said...

We wondered where you guys were! Your pictures look so fun. Kate sure has a cute little personality. ;)
Lisa

Smullin Family said...

Hi, This is Alisha Smullin. I just found your blog through the Brown Family blog. Yay!
I'd love to add you to my "friends and family" on my blog. If you want to view mine, shoot me an email and I'll invite you, alishasmullin@yahoo.com.

Looks like you guys had a great time at Disneyland. We went last February and had a blast too.

PS-Totally off the topic..I have some "stuff" for the Women and Children's Alliance. I forgot it the night of the ward party. Can I give it to you?