Thursday, December 25, 2008

It's a White Christmas!



Since Ben has been gone practically this whole month, the responsibiltiy of shoveling the snow has fallen to me. (Luckily we don't get as much as our friends and family in Salt Lake!) I let Conner and Kate come outside and play while I shovel. So, each morning the kids hope they can wake up to find snow just so I will have to shovel and they can go out and play. Don't tell them that it is actually possible to go out and play even when I don't need to shovel snow. I am not a good play outside in the snow mom...

1 comment:

Windybrook Spinner said...

Me neither (about being a snow-playing mom) and we don't have much area to shovel either. I totally agree about wanting to have your own Christmas in your own home. It is just so impossible to cart gifts, kids, and a baby somewhere else. Everyone gets sick and cranky and it isn't much fun at all. I'm glad you had such a relaxing, cozy Christmas!