Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Isn't it greatwhen your kids play nicely together?



So, just five minutes ago I was relishing in all THREE of my children playing nicely together. Notice, I WAS relishing the moment. They were playing a game where Conner and Kate were some sort of super heroes. Sadie was their baby. They had to protect the baby from the attacking bad guys/aliens/mutants/villains. Cute, huh? Anyway, this went on for a while and I was listening to them while I folded laundry. I then witnessed the following conversation:


Conner, "Hurry, the bad guys are coming!"


Kate, "Save our baby, she is scared of the bad guys and is crying!"


Conner, "Kate, Sadie is not crying."


Kate, "Well, we could make her cry."


What do I say to that? This super-mom just let them keep playing. Why intervene? The bad guys/aliens/mutants/villains arrived before they could make their little sister cry so all was well. At least I got to fold the laundry in peace, right?

3 comments:

Ray said...

well now I have to clean up all the water that just came out my nose as I read Kate's comment! She is such a crack-up! Thanks for sharing her cute personality! (jenny)

Emily said...

Hee hee. That is so funny. I really wonder what they would have done to make her cry...or maybe I shouldn't wonder that. You're kids are hilarious!

Heather said...

Hey girl...I had forgotten that you sent your blog address with your Christmas card, and then the other day remembered and looked it up!

How darn cute are those kids?? I can't believe how big Kate is getting - she has definitely changed the most since you left Reno. Your cakes are gorgeous (you are so talented!) and I can't believe you're also doing preschool! You go girl!!

We miss you guys here - but it looks like we'll be moving to Idaho (probably Twin) within the next year. I'll have to come to Boise for a little shopping trip and we'll have to get together! My blog is rynheathermurray.blogspot.com Talk to you soon!