Sunday, February 8, 2009

Boys Night

So, although the girls night resulted in some fabulous hair, I can't say the same for the Boys Night. Ben and Conner went to the park together and then got their hair cut for their Boys Night Out. What could ever have posessed Ben to allow my little Conner to be turned from this:


Into this:


?????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Apparently Conner told Ben that we wanted to look just like him. Well, at least they succeeded in that...
I later explained to Ben that a haircut that is appropriate for a thirty-something balding man is not appropriate for a 6-year-old. Ben promised he would not pay someone ever again to shave my son's head. I still don't think that Ben feels bad in the least...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey this is Ben. I have hijacked Crystal's blog. BOYS RULE. Conner looks so tough. Almost THUG like. VOTE for COOL.

Annegirl said...

HAHA! I just DIED laughing. I always liked Ben. Don't worry, Crystal. Boys hair grows really fast. Maybe Ella will like it. ;)

Hodges Family said...

That is to funny! Well they did succeed in looking alike!

The Stimpsons said...

I love the buzz! Boys night and Girls night looks really fun! What fun kids you have!

Lyle and Jaime said...

MEN!!! No, they really do look alike!
I thought I would say hi. I ran across your blog and just laughed. Ella huh!?!?! So cute!