Monday, February 2, 2009

She just makes me smile!


I just came across this picture of Sadie... she just makes me smile all the time. I love all my kids, but as all mothers know, each one holds a special place in their heart. I love Conner the most because he was my first baby and we learned how to do things together. I love Kate the most because she is so much like me. I love Sadie the most because I know the Lord wants her in my family.


Sadie is such a determined and curious little girl. I can't wait to see how this determination develops as she grows! She already calls me mom and Ben dad. She learned to clap this week and does it every chance she gets. She loves her big brother to pieces. And she has learned to wake up and cry at around 10:00 PM so that we get her out of her crib. She cuddles up and goes right back to sleep in our arms. She will only be so small for a short time, so why not enjoy her spirit and warmth? She is so chubby I just want to squeeze the heck out of her! I love my little Sadie!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Augh, and the third is always the snugglest!! Love your postings lately...keep it up! xo

emily said...

What a special little girl. Keep enjoying her.

Hodges Family said...

She is so cute I love those cheeks and I am glad Connor finally got his hot date! We need to have you guys over my gosh I feel like a big jerk!

Windybrook Spinner said...

I know. I totally want to squeeze the heck out of Tater too. They are just so fat and smiley.