Wednesday, January 21, 2009

And the Response...

So, Ben and I played it pretty cool with Conner and his whole "Love Note" thing. Though you can rest assured that in private we laughed a whole lot... Anyway, we didn't really suggest to Conner that he respond in any way, but this morning at breakfast he says (in a really cool voice that suggested he had practiced this conversation), "Well, I guess I should write a letter back to Ella, huh? That would be the right thing to do, right?" Well, Romeo, I guess it is the right thing to do. So, this is the note that Conner wrote and took to school this morning for Ella. When I asked him after school how it went, he said fine and that he played with her before school. The best thing in all of this is that I am volunteering in his class tomorrow morning and I will get to see first hand what is really going on here... Stay tuned for my social observations...



Please note: Conner wrote this himself. I think that Ella must have an older sister helping her along...

8 comments:

emily said...

no kidding! that is one gifted kindergartener (yours I mean). maybe the older sister put the young one up to it??? can't wait to hear more.

Misty said...

That is so cute! =)

Hodges Family said...

This is way to cute! oh to be in love in kindergarten! haha

Annegirl said...

Bold! I like you. I will play with you. Now THAT'S a man who's not afraid of commitment! Watch out, Crystal! lol

Smullin Family said...

Conner is SO cute!

I've been meaning to tell you, how much I love having him in my Primary class. He's so confident, cooperative and fun. I've really missed him the last 2 weeks.

It will be interesting to see how this whole situation evolves. :o) Kids are so funny.

Daniel & Molly Smith said...

That is soooo cute!!! If I were Ella I would have written Conner a note too!!!

Ray said...

Wow! too cute! you've definitely got your hands full for the next little while. can't wait to hear how it all turns out!

Emily said...

Hilarious! I am also impressed at his writing skills. Go Connor!