Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Love Notes In Kindergarten

When I was clearing out all of Conner's daily school papers from his backpack today I found the following note folded up very small. Conner didn't know he had it, so I am assuming that the author of the note (ELLA) put it in there in secret. Ben and I found it very humorous. Our favorite part is the heart at the top of the page that has stick figures of a little boy and a little girl in it. What in the heck are we supposed to do with a son who gets love notes in Kindergarten?


3 comments:

Misty said...

Is the note written by a Kindergartner?? There are a lot of words on there that a Kindergartner wouldn't be able to write? That is too cute!

Isabella was asked at Christmas time by a boy in her Kindergarten class if she would be his boyfriend. He even brought her homemade cookies. Thank goodness she told him no. LOL =)

Things start a lot earlier than we were kids!

Misty said...

Btw, I love your family picture! =)

The Stimpsons said...

That is the cutest thing I have ever seen! Lisa